.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Goolsby's are Moving back Home to Tennessee

After much discussion and prayer, Brittany and Phillip have decided to move back home to Tennessee. Phillip decided that after his current tour to Afghanistan is over (April 2011) he will be getting out of the Army ("officially" (I think October of 2011).

Gary and I are traveling to White Sands, New Mexico to move Brittany, Addie and Elena home with us. Brittany and Phillip will be "house hunting" via inet. While he's deployed and while she's at home. Baby Goolsby #3 is due December 14th. Phillip is due home on R&R around Christmas time. He'll meet his new baby, boy or girl, we don't know yet.

Enjoy Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know you are excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see you glowing with excitement when you shared this with me today! So happy for you all.

    And if they need a house---we have one for sale! :O)

    ReplyDelete