My lovely daughter, Tara came over last Saturday and organized all of my paper for me. She did tell me that, "she hopes not to catch me purchasing more paper.....of any color!" I purchased one of the clear holders for my 12 x 12 paper just to see if it worked and if I would like it. I have to admit that I really like the pretty craft holder better, but this was a good price and works for what I need. Now, I have to purchase more (not sure how many) to move my paper from the box that it is still residing in to the clear paper holders.
LOVE my PB quilt and sham. All I need now are some sheets, pillowcases, throw pillows and curtains. Now that the walls are painted I get to hang all of the pics of my "girlfriends" and our gatherings (vacation, parties and bunco, etc.). So BLESSED to have so many great girlfriends. May even add mine and Gary's extended families pics on the wall....I'll have to wait and see.
Enjoy the pics of my new craft room. I do really love it and it's been a while in the making.
We leave tomorrow, Friday, 6/25 heading to NM. Will leave NM on Tuesday, June 29th driving with Brittany, our youngest daughter, Addie (2) and Elena (9 months) and yes their dog, Nyla. Phillip, our son-in-law is currently in Afghanistan and their 3rd baby is due in December. So, Brittany and girls are heading home to be with family.
If you think about it please say a prayer for safe travels. JESUS take the wheel!!!!














Beautiful! And I love those apple green walls!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I was wondering if it would be too "green," but I do really like them.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! I'm so jealous of your organized craft room!!!!
ReplyDelete