I'm so happy to participate in my first "official" challenge (should it have taken me all day?) Anyway, I had a blast and hoping that the more challenges I participate in the quicker my card will get made :)
When I first saw the sketch I looked through my stamps to find one that I thought would work with this challenge. I'm pretty happy with my choice of SU "Pretty Amazing."
My card is 51/4 x 4
SU Paper: Parisian Breeze Speciality Design, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue and Rose Red
SU Ink Pads: Staz-on Timber Brown, Not Quite Navy and Rose Red
SU Punch: Scallop Oval and Scallop Edge
SU Markers: Close to Cocoa, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Rose RedOther: White card stock and accent

Very pretty Alison!! I am so glad that you played along with our challenge! :) Your card is great and no... it shouldn't take you all day! Ha!! The more you do... the less time it will take! I am so excited that you have a blog! Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Alison! Thanks for playing along. And it's totally okay it took all day! Some of mine are like that too.
ReplyDeleteI love this card!It is beautiful in the pic and even more beautiful in person. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful, I love how you cut out the tree
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the colors, and sometimes a challenge takes longer than a day! :) Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)
ReplyDelete