.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brittany's Birthday Card


Brittany turned 26 on February 9t. Here's her card. I really like the colors and the look of this card. It was made as a card front at one of my Stampin' Up classes.
Project Materials: All materials are for the card front are Stampin' Up AND other decorative paper used for card background.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card... I don't remember that one.. must have been a while ago or a class I missed... i like it! I love your CAS card for Tara too! And of course your Valentines card but I already told you that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Alison! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete