Well, another cold Saturday with possible "snow" on Sunday....again. Well, the sun is now shining and coming through our family room windows....what a welcomed site that is.
So very excited that I have "zero" plans for today. I need to work on labeling my stamp sets, organizing my craft room, again! Then sit and make some cards.
I am happy to report that Valentine's for my grands are done. I mailed Addie and Elena's to them this past week. Elena is only 5 months old so she'll have to wait a little longer to "enjoy" her little gift. We are blessed to have "5" grands (6th due in July), so I usually keep these type of "holiday" gifts pretty simple, but fun. So, here's what I came up with. I used jelly jars and filled them with cookies, chocolates and suckers (I had to make the sucker stick shorter in order for them to fit in the jar). Put their initials on their jar, added ribbon and a Valentine Stamp on top of the jar (SU Happy Heart Day). I added each of their names to the Happy Heart Day stamp "after" I took these pics.
Enjoy your Saturday!
So very excited that I have "zero" plans for today. I need to work on labeling my stamp sets, organizing my craft room, again! Then sit and make some cards.
I am happy to report that Valentine's for my grands are done. I mailed Addie and Elena's to them this past week. Elena is only 5 months old so she'll have to wait a little longer to "enjoy" her little gift. We are blessed to have "5" grands (6th due in July), so I usually keep these type of "holiday" gifts pretty simple, but fun. So, here's what I came up with. I used jelly jars and filled them with cookies, chocolates and suckers (I had to make the sucker stick shorter in order for them to fit in the jar). Put their initials on their jar, added ribbon and a Valentine Stamp on top of the jar (SU Happy Heart Day). I added each of their names to the Happy Heart Day stamp "after" I took these pics.
Enjoy your Saturday!
Addie and Elena (the yellow E is really hard to see)
Lola, Abe and Maggie

What a cute idea!! I'll have to remember this for Lilli next year (Bill bought her personalized M&Ms this year!) You are so smart....
ReplyDeleteSo cute Alison! I am sure they will love them! Great idea! :)
ReplyDelete