.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink-Around the House Challenge #5-Box Tops





The beautiful snow and hot chocolate (i love it) were my inspiration for this challenge. I used a hot cocoa box for the letters SNOW and for the tree cut-out. I also used a technique that I learned at my "Paper Dolls" (SU) class last week. Thanks again Joyce!
Project Materials:
SU stamp sets - Jumbo Alphabet and Branch Out
SU stamp pads - Staz-On Timber Brown, VersaMark, Real Red, Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue and Brocade Blue
SU paper - Real Red
Accessories used - SU Crystal Effects, white gel pen, clear rhinestone

7 comments:

  1. Alison I love this. The tree looks so good on the box top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tree! Thanks for playing with us Kitchen Sink girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that tree! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I am so glad you are able to use that tree stamp you kept saying you needed. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tree with the snow, looks like my view from my window! Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Alison! So glad that you played along with our challenge! I thought I had already commented on this... sorry! I looked at it as soon as you posted it... that is what lack of sleep will do for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were very resourceful with your box. Such an eco friendly card :) And the tree is lovely.

    ReplyDelete