16 years ago
Friday, March 12, 2010
Come on Spring Time
Well, the Collier household starting "springing" into "spring" tonight. Yes, I came home from work ready to pack up my winter/snow decorations until next time......I unpacked my spring decorations and was so happy to see spring colors. I know spring isn't officialy until March 20th, but we'll be in New Mexico visiting our youngest daughter Brittany, Phillip, Addie (2) and Elena (6 months)(5 days and counting before we leave). So, spring is starting early in our home. I snapped a few pictures of some of the decorations. I need to add a little more here and there...I hear Hobby Lobby calling my name. I definitely need more throw pillows for the family room. The one I'll show in the picture below is what I'm using for my "inspiration" pillow. I'll take it riding around with me one Saturday to buy it some company. Enjoy your weekend.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pretty, Alison!
ReplyDeleteYour decor looks fab! :)
ReplyDelete