.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Oh my goodness! I went to exercise tonight at our church. We have a wonderful lady at our church, Amy Hardy, who brings different DVD's for us to exerise to. Tonight....Jillian Michaels. We did level 1 and then level 2. I had already told myself that there would be no level 3 for me tonight. Praise the Lord Amy is a "Lost" watcher like me, so no level 3...we had to rush home to shower and then sit and watch Lost. So, if you are looking for a great/kick you in the pants "20" minute workout, I suggest this one!

1 comment: