16 years ago
Thursday, March 11, 2010
"Rambling's with Ali"
So, after looking at "amazing" blogs of my crafty and creative blog friends ("Beneath my Heart"), I asked my husband if I could paint our bedroom furniture. He had it "years" before I ever met him. It's cherry and really is in need of updating. He's a retired carpenter. Needless to say, painting "wood" is a no-no to him. Although he didn't tell me "no," he didn't tell me "yes." What exactly does that mean?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I will remind you, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission! And you might remind him, its less expensive to paint it than to replace it.....
ReplyDeleteFYI, I'm also planning on painting a wood bedroom suite - Nancy's old furniture, which is too good to get rid of but is looking a good bit worn....
ReplyDeleteI want to paint my dresser also after reading the post on Beneath My Heart!!!! JJ feels the same way as Gary about painting wood. I say we show the boys who's boss and paint the furniture. Hahahaha!
ReplyDelete