.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Shower Weekend

Enjoyed a great time with family this past weekend. Spent Saturday and that night with Connie (my sister), Danny (brother-in-law) and all their children, in-laws and grandkids. We laughed a lot and had a wonderful time. Sunday was Carrie and Joe's baby shower. Food, decoration and fellowship were all good. They got lots and lots of very nice gifts. Sunday afternoon headed to mom and dad's to spend the night. It's very seldom that I get alone time with mom and dad and it was really nice to have that time with them. Enjoy the pictures and until next time...........

Carrie, Joe and baby Luke's "skull onesie"


Mom, Carrie and Connie



My dad and me


My mom and me

No comments:

Post a Comment