.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beth Moore, So Long, Insecurity

As promised, here is a follow-up to my post yesterday about attending the live simulcast from Woodstock, GA. I have to admit that I LOVE Beth Moore. I love the way she teaches, the life stories she shares, her love for Jesus and the Bible. Please visist Living Proof Ministries at www.lproof.org

Ephesians4:21-24 (the main scripture for her teaching)
Insecurity is not a weakness it's "unbelief."
Walk-out what God has called us to accomplish.
"Grace" is our excuse for being made new "not" to continue in our old lives.
Every baby girl born is worth what it takes for us as women to get over our insecurity.
JESUS IS MY SECURITY

No comments:

Post a Comment