.

I hope to share on this blog stories of my faith, my family, my friends and everyday life. I also hope that through following you "creative" bloggers, it will inspire me and challenge me to become more creative. Please allow me to go ahead and "thank you" for your ideas and inspiration!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Brithday Card for Lola

Our oldest grand turns 6 on Tuesday, April 27th. Yes, I'll say it, "I just can't believe that 6 years have already past since Lola was born." Every second of every day is a gift.....cherish it.
I asked Lola last week what kind of cake/party she was having. She said "butterfly" or "Barbie." Tara, her mom (our oldest) looked at Lola and simply said, "I bet we can find some really cute butterfly things at the Dollar Store." Lola was thrilled with that answer.
So, we'll meet them for dinner Tuesday night (kids night at Chick-fil-a) and then attend her party next Sunday (new bike from Pop and Grana). Here's her very colorful birthday "butterfly" card (6 butterflies for her 6th birthday)! Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute Alison! Lola will love it! So glad to get caught up on your blog! Love seeing pics of some of your family that I have never met! And the pics of your Grands are just grand... they are adorable! Love the new necklace holder that you have as well... very cool!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete